Contact Lens Exams
A routine eye exam is not the same as a contact lens exam. For contact lens wearers, a contact lens exam is necessary to ensure the lenses are fitting both eyes properly and that the health of the eyes is not harmed by the contact lenses.
If you wear or want contacts, you need a contact lens exam in addition to a comprehensive eye exam. Your eye doctor will perform special tests during a contact lens exam to evaluate your vision with contacts.
Our practice provides the latest in contact lens technology. If you have previously been told that you can’t wear contact lenses, let us know!
We have vast experience in even the most challenging contact lens fittings. We have helped many patients with astigmatism, patients who need bifocals, and even patients with medical eye conditions requiring specialty contact lenses. Our staff takes the time to educate existing and new wearers alike in the proper wear and care of contact lenses.
We supply and fit a variety of contact lenses including:
- Spherical soft lenses (daily disposable or monthly)
- Astigmatic soft lenses (daily disposable or monthly)
- Multifocal soft lenses (daily disposable or monthly)
- Monovision contact lenses
- Extended wear soft lenses
- Gas permeable rigid lenses
- Disposable lenses
- Other Specialty and Cosmetic Lenses